Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. Credits has a market capitalization of $4.80 million and approximately $337,991.00 worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Credits has traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar. One Credits coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0215 or 0.00000067 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00011010 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00004028 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Credits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Credits is a decentralized financial platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform allows the delivery of financial services (money transfers, currency and value exchanges, crediting and funding, just to name a few) via a distributed ledger, smart contracts and Credits cryptocurrency in a peer-to-peer (P2P) basis. Credits cryptocurrency (CS) is a utility token. “
Credits Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.