DATx (CURRENCY:DATX) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. Over the last week, DATx has traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. DATx has a market capitalization of $862,358.77 and $232,471.00 worth of DATx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DATx coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049723 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002763 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00014481 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $276.48 or 0.00856533 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006290 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DATx is a new blockchain working in collaboration with QTUM Foundation and Avazu (advertising platform). It aims for users to become empowered stakeholders in the advertising space and advertisers will get returns by ad reach and revenue generated. The platform leverages on blockchain technology, and combines with artificial intelligence and big data solutions so that way ad spending can be properly tracked and accounted for. Their token DATx is a ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum network. “
Buying and Selling DATx
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DATx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DATx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DATx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.