OriginTrail (CURRENCY:TRAC) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One OriginTrail coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00000663 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, OriginTrail has traded 12.4% lower against the US dollar. OriginTrail has a total market capitalization of $76.56 million and approximately $1.00 million worth of OriginTrail was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049723 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002763 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00014481 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $276.48 or 0.00856533 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006290 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
OriginTrail Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OriginTrail is the first purpose-built protocol or supply chains based on the blockchain. It is a scalable solution for data management across complex supply chains through purpose-built decentralized graph database. The OriginTrail Decentralized Network (ODN) will enable sharing data along any supply chain as a simple plug-and-play solution. OriginTrail is blockchain agnostic and can be used with any blockchain. Pilot projects and existing use cases are being implemented on the Ethereum public blockchain. “
Buying and Selling OriginTrail
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OriginTrail directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OriginTrail should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OriginTrail using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OriginTrail Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OriginTrail and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.