Phoneum (CURRENCY:PHT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One Phoneum coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Phoneum has traded 23.3% lower against the dollar. Phoneum has a market capitalization of $450,627.18 and approximately $5,140.00 worth of Phoneum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00049754 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002768 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00014390 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $277.56 or 0.00859447 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006313 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lightstreams is made possible through the combination of blockchain and distributed web technologies. Blockchain is used to manage file permissions, guarantee identity, maintain a historical record and the secure transfer of value. While “off-chain” distributed storage is used for data storage and transmission of files without not relying on any one entity for hosting content. Through integration with the Lightstreams Network application developers can build on and utilize a blockchain platform that centers around speed, efficiency and privacy for distributing content. The Lightstreams Network consists of an independent Ethereum compliant blockchain. Instead of Ether as the native currency, Lightstreams will operate via its own native token called a Photon (PHT). DApps building on top of the Lightstreams Network may wish to issue their own tokens using ERC20  contracts or similar. “
Phoneum Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.