PlayGame (CURRENCY:PXG) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. PlayGame has a market cap of $249,976.96 and $1,248.00 worth of PlayGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PlayGame has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One PlayGame coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00049751 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00014457 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $275.13 or 0.00851963 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006296 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PlayGame Token is an ERC20 cryptocurrency token with smart contract platform enabling game publishers, developers and communities to monetize directly from cryptocurrency crowds all over the world. The platform SDK will enable any game publisher or developer to implement their own token economy in their games. Enabling all games to have features like rewarding loyal users with tokens, implement pool prize on multiplayer games, tournaments and many more. “
PlayGame Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayGame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlayGame should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlayGame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlayGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.