Stream Protocol (CURRENCY:STPL) traded 6.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Stream Protocol has a total market cap of $3.09 million and approximately $176,077.00 worth of Stream Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stream Protocol has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar. One Stream Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.0255 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00049546 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002797 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00014812 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $278.19 or 0.00860504 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006283 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000339 BTC.
About Stream Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Stream Protocol is a blockchain network-powered content revenue distribution system. When a user requests for settlement after revenue is generated from content, the revenue can be distributed in a fair manner according to clear standards as content-related information and contribution information of content contributors are recorded on the Content Smart Contract (Hereinafter “CSC”) of a tamper-proof blockchain network. “
Buying and Selling Stream Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stream Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stream Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stream Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stream Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stream Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.