Ultra (CURRENCY:UOS) traded up 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. During the last week, Ultra has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ultra has a total market cap of $135.94 million and $1.43 million worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ultra coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00001487 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32,329.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $443.14 or 0.01370675 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $123.84 or 0.00383061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.32 or 0.00078327 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- Alitas (ALT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00018464 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00002498 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U°OS is a universal reputation system constituting an open-source blockchain protocol. it is built to be the standard for evaluation of trustworthiness on the emerging decentralized web. U°OS introduces DPoI, a unique consensus algorithm, that takes into account not only the monetary stake of an account but also the value it creates for the network, calculating it via account's incoming transfer and social activity. The U°OS reputation system already has use-cases/dApps, such as u.community, a social platform, which serves as an explorer and interface to the blockchain. Unlike other chains, U°OS records both economic transfers and social interactions on the blockchain.Social transactions allow the exchange of non-monetary value in a blockchain. For example, U°Community dApp uses the social transactions to upvote, downvote, publish content and follow or trust users. Social transactions along with economic ones are used to calculate reputation or Importance of digital entities Click here to access the UºOS community blog. “
Buying and Selling Ultra
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.