Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded up 21.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 15th. One Aventus coin can now be purchased for about $0.47 or 0.00000971 BTC on exchanges. Aventus has a market cap of $2.80 million and $236,890.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Aventus has traded 3.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.82 or 0.00063990 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002866 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.89 or 0.00149263 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00014288 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $390.36 or 0.00810507 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.39 or 0.00046491 BTC.
Aventus Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Aventus Network (AvN) is a layer-2 blockchain protocol designed to bring scalability, lower costs and speed to Ethereum transactions. It enables digital asset issuance, management and ownership, bringing the scale of permissioned blockchains and the security and interoperability of public blockchains — without the shortcomings of either. AVT, the Aventus Network’s native token, is used in the Aventus proof-of-stake-based layer-2 solution for achieving scalability, speed, and cost-effectiveness on the public Ethereum network by aligning the economic incentives of participants. There are 2 primary personas to whom AVT is fundamental on the Aventus Network. The transaction processor (or validator), who stakes AVT to operate a node, is personally damaged by losing their AVT deposit if they engage in damaging behaviour to the Network.The transaction originator, who pays AVT as gas fees to the transaction processor. The exact cost per transaction is determined by a free market in which the originator specifies what they are willing to pay and the processor processes if they are happy with the fees.DeFi Analogy (Yield Farming): Aventus does not offer yield-farming as an option. However, there is some similarity in that Aventus Validators contribute AVT (asset at risk, returned upon exit) in return for generating a yield (fees paid). “
Buying and Selling Aventus
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.