Band Protocol (CURRENCY:BAND) traded 9.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 14th. One Band Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $9.64 or 0.00020394 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Band Protocol has a total market cap of $339.12 million and approximately $78.70 million worth of Band Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Band Protocol has traded up 12.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.13 or 0.00063765 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002816 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.84 or 0.00143572 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.68 or 0.00014146 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $381.18 or 0.00806707 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00043938 BTC.
Band Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Band Protocol connects smart contracts with trusted off-chain information, provided through community-curated data providers. Band Protocol provides community-curated on-chain data feeds, backed by strong economic incentives which ensure the data stays accurate. “
Buying and Selling Band Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Band Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Band Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Band Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Band Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Band Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.