Beaxy (CURRENCY:BXY) traded down 18.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. One Beaxy coin can now be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Beaxy has a total market cap of $1.11 million and $1,078.00 worth of Beaxy was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Beaxy has traded down 36.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.58 or 0.00063974 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.23 or 0.00149014 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00014342 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $380.51 or 0.00796065 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00046860 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Beaxy is a cryptocurrency exchange built by coders and traders to help the trading community with their needs. The Beaxy conducts an IP whitelisting process to new users, utilises hot & cold wallets, and has the exchange vetted by white-hackers to protect the traders. On the Beaxy Exchange platform, the traders have at their disposal different order types such as including limits, stops, trailing orders, OSO, etc. Beaxy has two tokens in use on the ecosystem, BXY and PLS. The BXY is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used to mitigate the fees and ease the transactions within the Beaxy network. The PLS provides loyalty rewards to qualified holders, to be a qualified holder the users need to convert their BXY to PLS. “
Beaxy Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beaxy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beaxy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beaxy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beaxy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beaxy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.