Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 15th. Chainlink has a total market cap of $13.82 billion and approximately $2.14 billion worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chainlink coin can currently be purchased for approximately $30.57 or 0.00063676 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Chainlink has traded 10.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002853 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.51 or 0.00148972 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014269 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $385.41 or 0.00802893 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.34 or 0.00046539 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000391 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Chainlink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, Chainlink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay Chainlink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling Chainlink
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.