Civilization (CURRENCY:CIV) traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. In the last week, Civilization has traded up 2.6% against the US dollar. One Civilization coin can currently be bought for $0.0992 or 0.00000206 BTC on major exchanges. Civilization has a total market cap of $29.75 million and approximately $285,696.00 worth of Civilization was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.62 or 0.00063582 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002855 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $71.78 or 0.00149073 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00014348 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $385.39 or 0.00800369 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.43 or 0.00046576 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “$CIV is building a staking platform for the DEX world. The Dex / Decentralized crypto space is exploding: in spite of the ups and downs of the market, the daily volume of transactions is simply staggering. Telegram | Discord “
Civilization Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civilization directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civilization should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civilization using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civilization Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civilization and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.