CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. CREDIT has a total market capitalization of $165,901.60 and $152,114.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CREDIT coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, CREDIT has traded up 191.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MYCE (YCE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CREDIT Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 106,265,009 coins and its circulating supply is 95,083,315 coins. The official website for CREDIT is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @CreditTerra.
According to CryptoCompare, “CREDIT is a decentralized cryptocurrency token used by the Terra platform. CREDIT facilitates online and physical payments across different devices and is designed to be simple and relevant to anyone with a basic computer or smartphone. At its core, CREDIT employs Proof of Stake (PoS) which allows any user to become a block producer. SIR TERRA is the foundation which has designed 'CREDIT' coins to offer fast and free blockchain based payments. “
CREDIT Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.