Crust (CURRENCY:CRU) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. Crust has a total market cap of $74.00 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Crust was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Crust has traded down 25.1% against the dollar. One Crust coin can now be bought for about $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001645 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.40 or 0.00044431 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00007754 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $478.23 or 0.00992971 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 59% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000040 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRUST provides a decentralized storage network of Web3 ecosystem. It supports multiple storage layer protocols such as IPFS, and exposes storage interfaces to application layer. Crust's technical stack is also capable of supporting a decentralized computing layer. It is designed to build a decentralized cloud ecosystem that values data privacy and ownership. “
Crust Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crust should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.