Dynamite (CURRENCY:DYNMT) traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. Dynamite has a total market capitalization of $152,562.77 and $126,766.00 worth of Dynamite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Dynamite has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dynamite coin can now be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00000847 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $367.64 or 0.00780942 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001436 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $572.66 or 0.01216447 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000054 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DYNMT is an open-source, community-based and focused social experiment. Participation in this experiment does not provide an offer of ordinary shares of any asset, and token holders are not entitled to or promise d any dividend / financial reward. The tokens are not designed to create securities under any jurisdiction. The world's first feature of Dynamite token is that 2% is burned forever with every transfer. The Dynamite Token project is intended as an academic study. All data from this experiment will be presented to the public via reports. “
Buying and Selling Dynamite
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dynamite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.