Elrond (CURRENCY:EGLD) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. One Elrond coin can currently be purchased for $277.03 or 0.00588442 BTC on major exchanges. Elrond has a total market cap of $5.39 billion and $444.50 million worth of Elrond was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Elrond has traded up 69.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.71 or 0.00107705 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00018709 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00043232 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00013240 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00001961 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Beefy.Finance (BIFI) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,157.97 or 0.02459690 BTC.
Elrond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elrond is a novel architecture that goes beyond state-of-the-art by introducing a genuine State Sharding scheme for practical scalability, eliminating energy and computational waste while ensuring distributed fairness through a Secure Proof of Stake (SPoS) consensus mechanism. Having a strong focus on security, Elrond’s network is built to ensure resistance to known security problems like the Sybil attack, Rogue-key attack, Nothing at Stake attack, and others. In an ecosystem that strives for interconnectivity, Elrond’s solution for smart contracts offers an EVM compliant engine to ensure interoperability by design. Elrond (ERD) to Elrond (EGLD) swap announcement: “Starting with the 3rd of September (2020) we will officially begin the swap from ERD to eGLD. eGLD will be the native currency of the Elrond economy, and all ERD tokens will gradually be swapped to eGLD tokens. The eGLD ticker is an abbreviation for eGold, denoting the simplest, and most intuitively powerful metaphor of what the Elrond currency aims to become. Starting now, we will use eGold and eGLD interchangeably, to refer to the native Elrond currency.” “
Buying and Selling Elrond
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elrond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elrond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elrond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elrond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elrond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.