ELYSIA (CURRENCY:EL) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. ELYSIA has a total market capitalization of $19.78 million and $319,972.00 worth of ELYSIA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ELYSIA has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ELYSIA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.95 or 0.00064103 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.33 or 0.00149799 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00014283 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $388.90 or 0.00805370 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.63 or 0.00046868 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elysia is a P2P digital marketplace connecting real estate buyers and sellers worldwide. The project aims to help real estate developers issue and list ‘real estate tokens’ onto its white-label platform so that buyers can search and compare for real estate investment opportunities. Tokens offered at Elysia platform represent 1) ownership of the real estate asset, 2) equity in a legal structure that owns the asset, 3) an interest in debt secured by the real estate and 4) stream of income based on cash flows from the asset. The Elysia token (EL) is used for transactions such as ecosystem participation registration requirements, real estate token transaction fees, transaction fees for real estate tokens, portfolio commodity investment fees and is a means of payment for the transfer of value to all participants in the Elysia ecosystem.”
ELYSIA Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ELYSIA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ELYSIA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ELYSIA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ELYSIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ELYSIA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.