Ergo (CURRENCY:ERG) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. Ergo has a market capitalization of $571.26 million and approximately $5.52 million worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ergo coin can now be purchased for about $17.85 or 0.00037175 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Ergo has traded up 17.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48,002.37 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,537.51 or 0.07369441 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $184.73 or 0.00384831 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $651.74 or 0.01357719 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.58 or 0.00122038 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $261.80 or 0.00545384 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $269.56 or 0.00561552 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00006517 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.79 or 0.00328716 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ergo builds advanced cryptographic features and radically new DeFi functionality on the rock-solid foundations laid by a decade of blockchain theory and development. Ergo is the open protocol that implements modern scientific ideas in the blockchain area. Ergo operates an open contributor model where anyone is welcome to contribute. EFYT (Ergo First Year Tokens) served the dual purposes of helping to build an early community of stake holders and enthusiasts for Ergo and of raising a small amount of funds for the platform before launch to fund development, promotion etc. EFYT is strictly a Waves token and is not the same as an ERG, which is the Ergo mainnet native token mined after Ergo’s mainnet launch. EFYT were swapped with a fraction of the ERG mined within the first 1 year post mainnet launch (July 1st 2019) “
Ergo Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.