Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. One Grin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00000748 BTC on major exchanges. Grin has a market cap of $30.04 million and approximately $2.75 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Grin has traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,929.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,531.72 or 0.07368524 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $651.14 or 0.01358530 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $183.71 or 0.00383287 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.57 or 0.00122201 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $270.35 or 0.00564044 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $261.39 or 0.00545363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.03 or 0.00331803 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00006511 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grin empowers anyone to transact or save modern money without the fear of external control or oppression. Grin is designed for the decades to come, not just tomorrow. Grin wants to be usable by everyone, regardless of borders, culture, skills or access. Grin has no amounts and no addresses. Transactions can be trivially aggregated. To hide where a newly created transaction comes from, it gets relayed privately (a “random walk”) among peers before it is publicly announced. “
Buying and Selling Grin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.