Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. Harmony has a total market capitalization of $1.86 billion and $177.12 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Harmony coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00000374 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Harmony has traded 36.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Solana (SOL) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $157.91 or 0.00335095 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $30.12 or 0.00063915 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002873 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.43 or 0.00143098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00014407 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $396.60 or 0.00841627 BTC.
Harmony Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Harmony provides a high-throughput, low-latency and low-fee consensus platform designed to power the decentralized economy of the future. It plans to address the issues faced in other blockchain ecosystems through the use of the best research and engineering practices in an optimally tuned system. The technical focus of the project is on resharding and secure staking with decentralized randomness. Harmony also implements optimal cross-shard routing and fast block propagation. Learn more about Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake (EPoS) here. “
Buying and Selling Harmony
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Harmony should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Harmony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.