Hyperion (CURRENCY:HYN) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. Hyperion has a total market capitalization of $428,004.10 and $100,581.00 worth of Hyperion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hyperion coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Hyperion has traded down 48.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00063789 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002885 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.30 or 0.00150230 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00014341 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $388.82 or 0.00807954 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.46 or 0.00046661 BTC.
Hyperion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hyperion, a decentralized map platform, aims to achieve the “One Map” vision – to provide a unified view of global map data and service, and to make it universally accessible just like a public utility for 10B people. Built on the Spatial Consensus Protocol which encloses not just spatial information but also value transfer, Hyperion fundamentally redefines the way to create and consume map services, conforming to its first principles to make maps aggressively open and decentralized. “
Hyperion Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyperion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hyperion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hyperion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hyperion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyperion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.