INT Chain (CURRENCY:INT) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One INT Chain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0240 or 0.00000211 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, INT Chain has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. INT Chain has a market capitalization of $10.81 million and $889,058.00 worth of INT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $160.63 or 0.00334816 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.61 or 0.00063794 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $71.92 or 0.00149899 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00014258 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $387.64 or 0.00807994 BTC.
INT Chain Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Internet Node team aims to create a new generation of Internet of Things system to improve the interconnection within the whole network. The system will allow different types of devices to be connected to different parallel chains, meaning INT will work as a blockchain application platform which is object-oriented IoT. Furthermore, the INT team will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a reliable data source for all kinds of distributed IoT applications and industrial ecology with a secure and private infrastructure. Designed for easy integration with any IoT protocol, with a use case driven approach, innovative “double-chain” network architecture, an advanced decentralized P2P protocol, custom smart contract development and with integrated and optimized SDN, blockchain, and fog computing technologies that follow the “cycle progressive application” model. Internet Node token (INT) will be used as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
INT Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as INT Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire INT Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy INT Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for INT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.