Kusama (CURRENCY:KSM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 15th. One Kusama coin can now be bought for $410.86 or 0.00859564 BTC on major exchanges. Kusama has a total market capitalization of $3.48 billion and $200.37 million worth of Kusama was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Kusama has traded up 24% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $36.07 or 0.00075464 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.12 or 0.00121587 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.03 or 0.00177884 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,384.18 or 0.07080030 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47,631.34 or 0.99649248 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002829 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $431.95 or 0.00903683 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kusama is an early, unaudited and unrefined release of Polkadot. Kusama will serve as a proving ground, allowing teams and developers to build and deploy a parachain or try out Polkadot’s governance, staking, nomination and validation functionality in a real environment. With KSM, users can validate, nominate validators, bond parachains, pay for interop message passing, and vote on governance referenda. “
Kusama Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kusama directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kusama should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kusama using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kusama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kusama and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.