Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Quantstamp coin can currently be purchased for $0.0529 or 0.00000110 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded up 6% against the US dollar. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $37.73 million and $1.68 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.61 or 0.00063860 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00149839 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014297 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $387.49 or 0.00808459 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.23 or 0.00046390 BTC.
Quantstamp Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system for all smart contracts on the Ethereum network. The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the solidity of the program. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.