SparkPoint (CURRENCY:SRK) traded up 16.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 14th. One SparkPoint coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, SparkPoint has traded down 2.1% against the dollar. SparkPoint has a total market cap of $38.46 million and approximately $681,190.00 worth of SparkPoint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.13 or 0.00063904 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002857 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.41 or 0.00142993 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00014403 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $396.76 or 0.00841564 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.09 or 0.00044744 BTC.
SparkPoint Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SparkPoint Ecosystem is a decentralized payment gateway with integrated crypto exchanges, blockchain-based e-learning, gaming, and online store. SparkPoint Token (SRK) is the SparkPoint digital coin based on ERC-20 token standard following the Ethereum Blockchain. SRK is designed to power the four different platforms in the SparkPoint Ecosystem, viz., SparkX, SparkPlace, SparkPlay & SparkRoom being the digital wallet, e-commerce platform, gaming and application store & e-learning portal respectively. “
SparkPoint Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparkPoint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SparkPoint should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SparkPoint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SparkPoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparkPoint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.