Swingby (CURRENCY:SWINGBY) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. In the last week, Swingby has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. Swingby has a market cap of $18.38 million and $288,686.00 worth of Swingby was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Swingby coin can currently be purchased for $0.0705 or 0.00000148 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002306 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.03 or 0.00075374 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.09 or 0.00065046 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $58.68 or 0.00122762 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $85.92 or 0.00179756 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002828 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Swingby Labs is a Singapore-based company founded in 2018. A group of cryptocurrency enthusiasts who joined forces to develop solutions to connect Bitcoin with other blockchains. Now, during final preparations for our launch sequence, it is developing a protocol that moves assets quickly between blockchains, named Skybridge, and a few other projects… all using the most cutting-edge technology and research. Swingby is a decentralized proof-of-stake network that uses the latest advancements in cryptography research to allow you to move your tokens onto other chains without a trusted party. Our first launch will bridge Bitcoin to Ethereum. “
Swingby Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swingby directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swingby should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swingby using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swingby Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swingby and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.