Unisocks (CURRENCY:SOCKS) traded up 9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 15th. Unisocks has a total market cap of $32.98 million and approximately $44,445.00 worth of Unisocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Unisocks has traded 11.8% higher against the dollar. One Unisocks coin can currently be purchased for about $109,218.83 or 2.28962895 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.86 or 0.00064699 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002823 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.57 or 0.00150046 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $380.14 or 0.00796905 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.27 or 0.00046692 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SOCKS is a token that entitles users to 1 real pair of limited edition socks, shipped anywhere in the world. Users can sell the token back at any time. To get a real pair, redeem a SOCKS token. SOCKS tokens are listed starting at $12 USD. Each buy/sell will move the price. The increase or decrease follows a bonding curve. SOCKS will eventually find an equilibrium based on market demand. Buying or selling socks uses the uniswap protocol and accepts any token input as a payment method. The pool of SOCKS is a uniswap pool where 500 SOCKS tokens were deposited along with the starting value of ETH. “
Unisocks Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unisocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unisocks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Unisocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unisocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unisocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.