Wing (CURRENCY:WING) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. Wing has a market cap of $40.01 million and approximately $4.27 million worth of Wing was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wing coin can currently be purchased for approximately $21.43 or 0.00048417 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Wing has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.93 or 0.00078435 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.97 or 0.00121015 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.40 or 0.00179287 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47,085.31 or 1.00016146 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,365.00 or 0.07147759 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $407.37 or 0.00865311 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002862 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. “
Wing Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wing should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.