Xaya (CURRENCY:CHI) traded 9.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 14th. One Xaya coin can now be bought for $0.24 or 0.00000518 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Xaya has a market capitalization of $11.71 million and approximately $44,383.00 worth of Xaya was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Xaya has traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Xaya Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 3rd, 2018. Xaya’s total supply is 56,958,640 coins and its circulating supply is 47,816,513 coins. The official website for Xaya is xaya.io. The official message board for Xaya is medium.com/@XAYA. The Reddit community for Xaya is https://reddit.com/r/chimaera and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Xaya’s official Twitter account is @XAYA_tech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “1inch exchange is a hackathon project which was presented at ETHNewYork in 2019. The project was created and developed by Sergej Kunz (co-founder & CEO) and Anton Bukov (co-founder & CTO). 1inch exchange is a DEX aggregator that executes a swap of tokens at the best price in one single transaction. It is a commonplace that a core problem of all DEXes (decentralized exchanges) is lack of liquidity due to the fact that DEXes is a relatively new concept. First of all, 1inch DEX aggregator is addressing the liquidity problem thus facilitating mass adoption. The optimizing algorithm splits up the trade across different exchanges. This allows you to have the most efficient way to exercise a transaction. 1inch protocol sources liquidity from a broad range of DEXes which truly makes it a single entry point to DeFi (decentralized finance) trading and creates an ecosystem experience. Chi Gastoken (CHI) is the native Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency of the 1inch exchange, facilitating transactions on the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Xaya
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xaya directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xaya should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Xaya using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xaya Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xaya and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.