ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 10.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 15th. In the last week, ZCore has traded 23% lower against the dollar. ZCore has a market capitalization of $125,095.71 and $187.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Xaya (CHI) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. ZCore’s total supply is 10,816,586 coins. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ZCore is https://reddit.com/r/ZCore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZCore’s official website is zcore.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCore was born out of a desire to create a cryptocurrency that is truly accessible to everyone and revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. We believe that a truly useful currency is one that is easily used by anyone. ZCore (ZCR) is 100% open source, with PoS (Proof-of-Stake) mining based on the Quark algorithm and maximum supply of 18 million coins. Structured in a robust network with Masternodes and reward of 6.5 ZCR per block every 60 seconds. “
Buying and Selling ZCore
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.