AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded up 1.2% against the dollar. One AppCoins coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0826 or 0.00000173 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. AppCoins has a market cap of $20.21 million and $112,890.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.07 or 0.00062994 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.82 or 0.00142086 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00013874 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $381.69 or 0.00799677 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00047078 BTC.
AppCoins Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.