FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. FansTime has a market capitalization of $1.25 million and approximately $136,343.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FansTime coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, FansTime has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.07 or 0.00062994 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $67.82 or 0.00142086 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00013874 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $381.69 or 0.00799677 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00047078 BTC.
FansTime Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FTI is an official encrypted digital currency in the FansTime ecosystem based on the launch of FansTime Chain. FTI is the official token for any transaction conducted in the ecosystem and the backbone economic system of the ecosystem. In the future, the FansTime community will launch the community motivation system and all the participants in the community will be given equal access to FTI “
Buying and Selling FansTime
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FansTime should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FansTime using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.