Trust Wallet Token (CURRENCY:TWT) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 16th. During the last seven days, Trust Wallet Token has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. Trust Wallet Token has a market cap of $431.92 million and approximately $40.85 million worth of Trust Wallet Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Trust Wallet Token coin can now be purchased for about $1.24 or 0.00002617 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002302 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.65 or 0.00072850 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58.59 or 0.00123162 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $83.68 or 0.00175927 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,568.82 or 0.07502614 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47,574.39 or 1.00014054 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $413.88 or 0.00870092 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002779 BTC.
Trust Wallet Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Trust Wallet is an iOS (Open Source) and Android (Closed Source) wallet for Ethereum and other Ethereum-based tokens. The Trust Wallet keeps your private keys stored locally and features an open-source and audited code. It also features a decentralized exchange provided by the Kyber Network (Q2 2018). On the 8th of February, Trust wallet team decided to move the Trust Wallet app for Android into closed source development due to security reasons. It supports 14 crypto-currencies, to see the full list click here. Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance in July 2018, and it will natively support Binance DEX and Binance Chain in Q1 2019, it also supports ETC/POA DApps and will soon add support for Tron DApps. Trust Wallet Token is the native token from Trust Wallet. “
Trust Wallet Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trust Wallet Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trust Wallet Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Trust Wallet Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trust Wallet Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trust Wallet Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.