yearn.finance (CURRENCY:YFI) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 19th. One yearn.finance coin can now be purchased for about $33,297.00 or 0.69842703 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, yearn.finance has traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. yearn.finance has a total market cap of $1.22 billion and $155.25 million worth of yearn.finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002099 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002243 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.95 or 0.00071206 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.66 or 0.00120949 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $83.20 or 0.00174525 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,348.15 or 0.07022980 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,509.41 or 0.99654208 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $405.93 or 0.00851473 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00002618 BTC.
yearn.finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Yearn Finance is a suite of products in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) that provides lending aggregation, yield generation, and insurance on the Ethereum blockchain. The protocol is maintained by various independent developers and is governed by YFI holders. Core Products: Vaults:Capital pools that automatically generate yield based on opportunities present in the market. Vaults benefit users by socializing gas costs, automating the yield generation and rebalancing process, and automatically shifting capital as opportunities arise. Earn:The first Yearn product was a lending aggregator. Funds are shifted between dYdX, AAVE, and Compound automatically as interest rates change between these protocols. Users can deposit to these lending aggregator smart contracts via the Earn page. Zap:A tool that enables users to swap into and out of (known as “Zapping”) several liquidity pools available on Curve.Finance. These pools benefit from the lending aggregators discussed above, as well as earning users trading fees by partcipating as Liquidity Providers (LPs) on Curve.Fi. Currently users can use five stablecoins (BUSD, DAI, USDC, USDT, TUSD) and “Zap” into one of two pools (y.curve.fi or busd.curve.f) on Curve. Alternatively, users can “Zap” out of these two Curve pools and into one of the five base stablecoins. Cover:Insurance that enables users to obtain coverage against financial loss for various smart contracts and/or protcols on the Ethereum blockchain. Cover is underwritten by Nexus Mutual. Governance:The Yearn ecosystem is controlled by YFI token holders who submit and vote on off-chain proposals that govern the ecosystem. Proposals that generate a majority support (>50% of the vote) are implemented by a 9 member multi-signature wallet. Changes must be signed by 6 out of the 9 wallet signers in order to be implemented. The members of the multi-signature wallet were voted in by YFI holders and are subject to change from future governance votes. “
yearn.finance Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as yearn.finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire yearn.finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase yearn.finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for yearn.finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for yearn.finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.