Flow (CURRENCY:FLOW) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 27th. One Flow coin can now be bought for $15.92 or 0.00036682 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Flow has traded 10.9% lower against the dollar. Flow has a total market capitalization of $1.03 billion and $85.36 million worth of Flow was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.74 or 0.00066208 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.84 or 0.00103304 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $60.47 or 0.00139319 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43,619.79 or 1.00492586 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,057.58 or 0.07044145 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $339.54 or 0.00782250 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flow is a fast, decentralized, and developer-friendly blockchain, designed as the foundation for a new generation of games, apps, and the digital assets that power them. It is based on a unique, multi-role architecture, and designed to scale without sharding, allowing for massive improvements in speed and throughput while preserving a developer-friendly, ACID-compliant environment. Flow empowers developers to build thriving crypto- and crypto-enabled businesses. Applications on Flow can keep consumers in control of their own data; create new kinds of digital assets tradable on open markets accessible from anywhere in the world; and build open economies owned by the users that help make them valuable. “
Buying and Selling Flow
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flow directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flow should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.