Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 27th. One Incent coin can now be purchased for $0.0205 or 0.00000047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Incent has a total market capitalization of $942,302.46 and $267.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Incent has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.95 or 0.00066501 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.47 or 0.00104451 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $61.45 or 0.00141139 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,725.81 or 1.00436730 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,062.46 or 0.07034363 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $344.40 or 0.00791084 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a blockchain loyalty company whose mission is to make it economic for commerce, to frictionlessly incentivise valued behavior so that businesses and consumers can build wealth through their expenditure and attention choices. Our core technologies present commerce and consumers with a more effective way of incentivising the behaviors they desire of their audiences. INCNT was crowd-funded into existence following an ICO in late 2016. It is a cryptocurrency token which operates on the Waves blockchain. “
Incent Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.