Chiliz (CURRENCY:CHZ) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 27th. During the last seven days, Chiliz has traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Chiliz has a market capitalization of $1.52 billion and $136.91 million worth of Chiliz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chiliz coin can currently be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00000603 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.43 or 0.00055019 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002575 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.21 or 0.00122601 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00011678 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.61 or 0.00043695 BTC.
Chiliz Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Chiliz is a fin-tech platform for tokenizing sports teams. Its currency and blockchain technology power products for casual, mainstream consumers. Socios.com – a tokenized fan engagement solution for sports – is the first platform powered by Chiliz. The CHZ token is currently available across two blockchains in BEP-2 & ERC20 variations. It is openly purchasable on multiple centralized exchanges including Binance DEX, KuCoin, Bitmax, and others. CHZ tokens will also be purchasable on Socios.com via debit/ credit card. CHZ tokens run on both Binance Chain and the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Chiliz
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chiliz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chiliz should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chiliz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chiliz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chiliz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.