TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 18.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 27th. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $6.81 million and $758.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar. One TaaS coin can currently be bought for $0.84 or 0.00008035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.43 or 0.00055019 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002575 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.21 or 0.00122601 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00011678 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.61 or 0.00043695 BTC.
TaaS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.