The Sandbox (CURRENCY:SAND) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. The Sandbox has a total market capitalization of $564.20 million and $95.27 million worth of The Sandbox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, The Sandbox has traded 3.6% lower against the dollar. One The Sandbox coin can now be bought for approximately $0.63 or 0.00001488 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.30 or 0.00050126 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00006960 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $379.19 or 0.00892281 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000026 BTC.
About The Sandbox
According to CryptoCompare, “The Sandbox is a community-driven platform where creators can monetize voxel ASSETS and gaming experiences on the blockchain. SAND holders will be also able to participate in the governance of the platform via a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), where they can exercise voting rights on key decisions of The Sandbox ecosystem. As a player, the user can create digital assets (Non-Fungible Tokens, aka NFTs), upload them to the marketplace, and drag-and-drop them to create game experiences with The Sandbox Game Maker. “
The Sandbox Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Sandbox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Sandbox should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy The Sandbox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Sandbox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Sandbox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.