MASQ (CURRENCY:MASQ) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. Over the last seven days, MASQ has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One MASQ coin can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00000389 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. MASQ has a market cap of $4.89 million and $161,663.00 worth of MASQ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.41 or 0.00070402 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.44 or 0.00122705 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $43.90 or 0.00076479 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57,776.61 or 1.00650517 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,779.36 or 0.06583883 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MASQ Node software is the connection to this community network. Each Node is designed to seek out the best routes to transmit the desired content and delivers it to end-users. As the network gains more active Nodes, network latency will decrease and throughput will rise. “
MASQ Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MASQ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MASQ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MASQ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MASQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MASQ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.