Meter Governance (CURRENCY:MTRG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. Meter Governance has a total market capitalization of $11.19 million and approximately $88,043.00 worth of Meter Governance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Meter Governance coin can currently be purchased for about $4.83 or 0.00008321 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Meter Governance has traded up 5.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GoChain (GO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Cellframe (CELL) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- SINOVATE (SIN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kwikswap Protocol (KWIK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Pyrk (PYRK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Meter Governance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Meter uses an innovative economic and consensus design that separates currency creation (Proof of Work) with record keeping (Proof of Stake). Its value is supported by the price of 10 kWh of electricity, which is more stable in purchasing power than any fiat currency in the world. Meter is a DeFi infrastructure with a Built-in PoW based stablecoin. It strives to solve the following problems in decentralized finance:1. Lack of a crypto-native stablecoin without counterparty, oracle and regulatory risks.2. Slow performance and long confirmation times.3. Most current DeFi apps are built on Ethereum, which makes it difficult for non-Ethereum assets to develop DeFi applications. “
Meter Governance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meter Governance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Meter Governance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Meter Governance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Meter Governance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meter Governance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.