MidasProtocol (CURRENCY:MAS) traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. MidasProtocol has a market cap of $255,626.04 and $79,076.00 worth of MidasProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MidasProtocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, MidasProtocol has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00046639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $138.37 or 0.00240196 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.01 or 0.00095491 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Midas Foundation is a Decentralised Autonomous Organization that runs on a web-based platform. It aims to kickstart potential frontier technology projects, provide reliable information and validate projects according to Global Transparency Alliance Framework. Midas Foundation is dedicated to bringing the most of the benefits and rewards to Midas Pioneers & Midasians as well as to grow and protect their investments in Midas Ecosystem. Midas Protocol is a multi-crypto-currencies wallet that users can use to store multi-cryptocurrencies and tokens; and conduct complex trading activities directly from wallet with multiple DEXs and CEXs, using multiple advanced order-types including automated execution settings; spend crypto-currencies on any consumer-brand outlets and any e-commerce platform that integrate with Midas wallet. “
Buying and Selling MidasProtocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MidasProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MidasProtocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MidasProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MidasProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MidasProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.