ODUWA (CURRENCY:OWC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 14th. ODUWA has a total market capitalization of $2.62 million and $16,814.00 worth of ODUWA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ODUWA coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.63 or 0.00001082 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, ODUWA has traded up 6.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $57,659.33 or 0.99685564 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.99 or 0.00058757 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00004378 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00002236 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.01 or 0.00050159 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00005552 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $303.23 or 0.00524250 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004763 BTC.
ODUWA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Oduwa coin was launched with the goal of empowering a based decentralized community on how to use cryptocurrency for everyday life, built wealth within the network and erase poverty in the densely populated regions in Africa and other parts of the world that are still financially underserved. Oduwa is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. “
ODUWA Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ODUWA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ODUWA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ODUWA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ODUWA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ODUWA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.