OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 14th. In the last seven days, OKCash has traded down 15.7% against the US dollar. OKCash has a total market cap of $1.98 million and approximately $521,061.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for $0.0238 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,116.20 or 1.00100240 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.96 or 0.00059518 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004416 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002248 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.70 or 0.00050305 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00005728 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $307.37 or 0.00538694 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004827 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
OKCash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.