Wing Finance (CURRENCY:WING) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. Wing Finance has a total market cap of $40.23 million and approximately $4.29 million worth of Wing Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Wing Finance has traded down 2.2% against the US dollar. One Wing Finance coin can currently be bought for $21.55 or 0.00048454 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.41 or 0.00070402 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $70.44 or 0.00122705 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.90 or 0.00076479 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,776.61 or 1.00650517 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,779.36 or 0.06583883 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Wing Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. During 2020, a vote was held and WING holders decided to lower WING's final total supply to 5 million and adjust WING's distribution rate. “
Buying and Selling Wing Finance
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wing Finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wing Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.