Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded up 8.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Haven Protocol coin can currently be bought for $11.15 or 0.00018894 BTC on popular exchanges. Haven Protocol has a market cap of $178.83 million and $1.48 million worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Haven Protocol has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59,007.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,522.90 or 0.07664962 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $223.64 or 0.00379010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $623.28 or 0.01056267 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.04 or 0.00086500 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.16 or 0.00012139 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.93 or 0.00418473 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $292.01 or 0.00494865 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.92 or 0.00272716 BTC.
About Haven Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Haven (XHV) is an ecosystem of digital assets with accounts only you can access, balances only you can view and transactions only you control. Haven is based on Monero giving every asset within the ecosystem world class privacy, provides a range of synthetic fiat currencies and digital assets, enabling commerce and portfolio diversification and enables you to store, convert and transact in the form of money you prefer whether it’s xUSD, xCNY or xGOLD. Algorithmic and decentralized, Haven claims to have low fees, Infinite Liquidity, No Middleman a allow for Financial Privacy. “
Buying and Selling Haven Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Haven Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Haven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.