Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 25th. Pirate Chain has a market cap of $343.41 million and approximately $866,943.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Pirate Chain has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be purchased for about $1.82 or 0.00003122 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $275.40 or 0.00471683 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $120.24 or 0.00205946 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.94 or 0.00104371 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004241 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Pirate Chain Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PirateChain (ARRR) is a 100% private send cryptocurrency. It uses a privacy protocol that cannot be compromised by other users activity on the network. Most privacy coins are riddled with holes created by optional privacy. PirateChain uses ZK-Snarks to shield 100% of the peer to peer transactions on the blockchain making for highly anonymous and private transactions. “
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.