Secret (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 25th. Secret has a total market cap of $1.09 billion and $13.31 million worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Secret has traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar. One Secret coin can now be purchased for approximately $7.29 or 0.00012350 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $212.58 or 0.00359989 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00015212 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001204 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00005073 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00014585 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000177 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Secret Network is a blockchain that allows privacy-preserving smart contracts. That means applications built on Secret can utilize encrypted data without revealing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Using privacy technologies (such as trusted execution environments), Secret Network allows developers to build new types of powerful, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. Secret is the native coin of the Secret Network Enigma (ENG) swapped to SCRT on a 1:1 basis. “
Secret Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Secret should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Secret using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.