Sether (CURRENCY:SETH) traded up 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Sether coin can now be bought for about $0.0345 or 0.00000058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Sether has traded 9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Sether has a market cap of $694,241.16 and $2,397.00 worth of Sether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001333 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001694 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.73 or 0.00045293 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00008837 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.21 or 0.00239310 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.38 or 0.00012508 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.18 or 0.00088436 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sether is a platform that provides blockchain integration with social network APIs, allowing companies to get information, analyse and monitor social networks. The SETH token is a standard ERC20 token that can be used by multiple wallets and trading platforms. The token will be used as the only currency for interacting with the Sether platform. The official Sether ticker is “SETH” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “SETHER” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
Buying and Selling Sether
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.