GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 25th. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $45.31 million and approximately $1.89 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00000436 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, GameCredits has traded 26.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $215.72 or 0.00374318 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00005417 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000088 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits (GAME) is the in-game currency for the gaming industry. Using GAME, in-game items can easily be purchased. With the power of blockchain technology, you can now have full ownership over all of your in-game items allowing you to sell them in a secondary market to other gamers or collectors. Furthermore, GameCredits brings a new level of innovation to the gaming experience by allowing gamers to stake their GAME on their favorite games. Gamers will then be rewarded with GAME Rewards from the games they stake their GAME on, making it much more than just an in-game currency. In addition, game developers will share in new revenue streams from trade transactions. Stake GAME, Earn NFTs.Use GAME to BUY, SELL and CREATE your In-Game Items.June 24, 2020 00:27 – GameCredits (GAME) will be swapping their native blockchain asset to an ERC20-based token on the Ethereum network. Further information: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/game-credits-update-may-2020-16a740f7d489 “
GameCredits Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.